Public institution Center for Anti-Corruption – is a non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO), established on 2 November 2009 which is focused (engaged) on anti-corruption education and training. This is specialized anti-corruption center, which carry out activities in Central and Eastern Europe.
The goals of Center for Anti-Corruption:
- Encouraging the public to contribute to the implementation of corruption prevention;
- Stimulating the reduction of corruption at national as well as international level;
- Strengthening citizenship and public awareness by shaping and disseminating ideas, values and principles of a democratic society and citizenship;
- Initiating public discussions on corruption;
- Assisting citizens actively to engage in public activities.